Thursday, February 14, 2008

Choo Choo Bob's


Our chance to have an Antonio-only play date came last Friday. We went to Choo Choo Bob's just across the river in St Paul, which has a couple of nice electric train setups and several play tables in the back with the wooden trains we grew up with. I can attest that Antonio was the best behaved kid I've seen there (they tend not to want to leave). His only request was to go back sometime and bring Crystel.

First, though, we had a rousing game of Candyland at our house. Ann won first, I won second, and Antonio won third.

Choo Choo Bob's has books in the same series as one my dad has a picture published in (but not the same book). We already have an autographed copy, but I wanted to show the proprietor I come from good train stock and know which end of a train goes first (it's a trick question).

No comments: